Friday 25 May 2012

Drive- In Hell !

It was just as well that Look East or Anglia News didn't take up the offer of filming my Morris Minor arriving at Ely Cathedral this morning to promote Ted Coney's Family Portraits. I had enough stress just trying to drive the car inside the building to worry about anything else. There was about an inch on either side of the doorway of the Cathedral, which was scarry enough, but then I had to negotiate down a ramp which consisted of two narrow bits of wood. Max was brilliant at keeping me calm , helping me navigate this hazardous journey and making sure the car (and me) came to no harm. The best bit was then driving down the centre isle and taking my place at the entrance of the West door. The exhibition is on until next Thursday(although I may have to leave the car there for ever) so do drop by, if you are in Ely

No comments:

Post a Comment