Saturday 13 March 2010

Back in Business

Hi There! It seems along time since I did my blog. This is because I have been waiting for the new tower to arrive for the computer, so we have a more up to date programme for the electronic sketchbook to run on , when Ted Coney's Family Portraits reopens on 11th April.
Actually, I went to see the first part of it yesterday, and I think it is going to be good. It should be finished by next Friday, so that it can be installed on this computer. It will be interesting to see how it works best, as part of the introduction, shown after the film, or alternatively, just before I take visitors into the studio. If they linger in the hall again (where the sketchbook will be displayed) will there be more chance of them buying a postcard or tour guide, I wonder?
Last year, it was to early for people to want to buy anything at the beginning, while at the end, they had already left the house to visit the studio, never to return. I shall consult my son, Leo as he's good on these things. Will write soon Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment