Monday 26 April 2010

Front Page News

Well, I made it onto the front page of the Ely Standard this week! They managed to loose my carefully prepared press release but I can't grumble. The photo was of me with my 1931 Morris Minor and the story, as well as heralding the opening of Ted Coney's Family Portraits, was about how I display the objects which have inspired the paintings. Instead, someone had obviously got some information from my web-site which was more or less correct. But as they say ' A picture speaks a thousand words' or something like that. Did it make any difference to the number of visitors coming? Well no, not so far, but I do have some bookings for the future.
Maybe see you next Saturday when I will be bringing the said Morris to Eel Day to further advertise the gallery. Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment