Monday 16 August 2010

Tweaking the Trail

I have just been making minor adjustments to my Quiz/Trail in preparation for doing it again. This time it will be part of Heritage Open Weekend in September, when our little cottage will be open alongside many other historic buildings all over the country. Well, our house is 300 years old and grade two listed! I thought it would be another chance to get some free publicity and maybe bring in people who wouldn't normally come to Ted Coney's Family Portraits. I am doing it for Teenage Cancer Trust again, as people expect to come around for free. I think I have to think of it as a 'lost leader'
Talking of being lost, I wasn't short listed for the Ely Standard Business Award. I was in the Innovasion catergory, but obviously will have to more innovative next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment