Saturday 9 April 2011

Getting Ready - Upside Down!

Simon came this morning and we were talking so much he hung my new picture upside down! He also completed hanging the family photographs in the hallway. It's taken four years to fill the entire space, floor to ceiling, on every wall. It's now ready for the first visitors of the season. I collected my new flyers and posters the other day and have been giving them out to shops, museums, galleries etc. I have just written a press release, so hope to get at least one local paper to do something on Ted Coney's Family Portraits in the next couple of weeks. I've also been putting out my A-board and new clipframe out at the end of the lane to advertise my reopening. All I need now are a few bookings, but feel quite relaxed about the whole thing this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment