Friday 19 July 2013

Watching Paint Dry

Many apologises! I hadn't realised just how boring the short video clip of me demonstrating oil painting at Tindalls was, until I saw it on my NEWS AND REVIEWS page. To add insult to injury, the long panning shot around the shop which showed that no one was there, makes it look even  sadder. Annoyingly, I was quite busy over the day and talked to lots of people, it's just that at that moment the place was empty. I was feeling a bit flustered at that point, as it seemed my painting of rough seas was all going wrong, so I forgot to say to Ben (who was kindly shooting the film) to hang on until there was a few people around. Anyway, in a few days time you should be able to see a shortened version on the website and Daniel will also be adding the latest stages of the painting
'If The Boats Come In' so you can see what progress I have made since that disastrous day.
 My painting 'Love That Dares' is now finished and has been moved onto the ART LECTURE page and the two latest newspaper stories will also be added to the reviews section.

No comments:

Post a Comment