Friday 4 April 2014

A Slightly Creepy Feel

I can report, unashamedly, that my Private View was a triumph. 310 people were recorded as attending the event to celebrate my 70th birthday and the Babylon Gallery was packed with guests queuing to come in. What more could I ask for, with 25 of my family attending and lots of old friends turning up, unexpectedly.
I did notice however, when going through my visitors book, the next day, that one mystery guest (with a name I didn't recognise) had written that she felt the work had 'A slightly creepy feel'
With over 1,000 visitors so far, I have to accept that you can't please everyone.
You can see some of the photos of the private view on the Ted Coney's Family Portraits page on Facebook, which you can access from any page of my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment