Friday 20 May 2016

Yaga-Bombs and Rattlers

I went  to Max's Stag weekend in Devon recently with some trepidation, but I needn't have worried as I had a lovely time.
I have morning coffee looking over a sparkling sea while the others went Coasterneering which looked terrifying. They all wore hard hats and wetsuits and proceeded to hurl themselves into the sea . I joined them for a BBQ later.
In the evening I was introduced to Yaga-Bombs (very strong shots of every colour) and Rattlers which tasted like lemonade but was infact, cider   (rats nibbling the apples at the bottom of the barrel?)
I even managed to produce one drawing of  jagged rocks as I gazed over the sea-side sports, secretly thanking my lucky stars that I was considered too old for such madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment