Friday 24 November 2017

Land Ahoy !

Readers of my blog will know that I have been trying to get more space to display my work for
Ted Coney's Family Portraits tours, for a  few years now. I have  too many paintings to display them altogether.
Four years ago I tried to buy a small room from the house next door (not as crazy as it sounds because we already own a room upstairs, which is part of the other property) when they were completely redesigning the whole space.
I also explored opening up our loft as another room, but  building regulations made it too difficult to do, without spoiling the rest of the house.
I've been looking into putting another floor onto the garage/studio building but feel sure all the neighbours would complain.
However, there is an opportunity we might be able to buy a small strip of land from the company who are building some houses behind us.
Watch this space for more news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment