Saturday 9 February 2019

Name The Frame

Some people have a building, a ship or even a country named after them. Without knowing it until yesterday, I've had a picture frame named after me.
I took my latest painting, 'Hinaki' to be framed and chose the frame and colour I wanted. I've opted for a smoky grey which I believe will help pull the eye into the centre of the picture.
On choosing the frame, Johnathan drew my attention to the name on the side which read
 'Deep Coney'.
Whilst I never thought it had anything to do with my personality or temperament, I was amused to discover that it was a frame I often chose without realising it.
They name all their hundred or so frames on different regular clients apparently, as it helps staff differentiate between them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment