Friday 20 November 2009

In The Frame

Last week I finally paid off Johnathan of the Trumpington Gallery for all the frames he had made for me for my pictures. We also discussed what to do next, once Ted Coney's Family Portraits had closed for the winter. He is going to frame all the fifteen canvases that make up 'Snow Angels and No Angels' individually and then renovate one more piece. There are a few of the early pictures that Johnathan didn't do and certainly need to be brought up to a more professional standard. It will either be 'My Dolls House' (which was put together by my dear old Dad) or 'Pharohs and Mortals' which is basically OK but needs a good clean on the inside.
PS The Auction is on Sunday, I will let you know either way if my picture sells! Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment