Monday 23 November 2009

It's All Over Now

Thank goodness the Auction is over and my little picture sold for £95!! The whole thing was more traumatic than realised and I had to remain backstage until it was all over. The truth is I have never thought about selling before, because it was all for Ted Coney's Family Portraits, so this was a new departure for me. The best bit of the evening was meeting the people who had bought the picture and being able to tell them what ' An Extra Snow Angel' was all about. They seemed genuinely moved when I told them the story of Fay, our stillborn daughter and it is good to know that the painting will be in good hands. However the experience has definately taken a year off my life, so I will not be trying to sell in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment