Friday 18 May 2012

Drive- In Heaven

I've just heard that I am going to be allowed to drive my Morris Minor inside Ely Cathedral after all!
Ted Coney's Family Portraits is taking part in a business fair in Ely Cathedral next week and I requested to take the car as part of my display. However, I was origionally told that this was very unlikely, so I have been planning a more conventional table- top display ever since. Ofcourse, I want to include photographs of the different stages of my latest painting 'Another Year' since it features Ely Cathedral at different times of day (you can see this growing on the NEWS AND REVIEWS page of my website) but feel I must also show some of the paintings which include the Morris as well. I'm just off to measure the car, so they can decide which entrance to open for me. I rather fancy the great west door which they usually only open for the Queen, but musn't get too carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment