Thursday 8 May 2014

Last Piece Of The Puzzle

About ten years ago, I decided that I wanted all my paintings framed by the Trumpington Gallery, when I could afford it.
 Some had been done by them already, ofcourse, but we have been steadily working through  the earlier ones, (getting one or two reframed each year), to bring them up to the same high standard.
The last one has just been delivered, and will be up in time for when I reopen
 Ted Coney's Family Portraits this Sunday.
 The painting is entitled  '30 DAYS' and is all about our month's holiday in Sheringham, many years ago. Each day's events are painted on a wooden jigsaw piece and they all fit together. Only, there is a break in the painting where Hazel dislocated her kneecap and ended up on crutches. With two small children, it was some holiday!
Anyway, you can see it, and all my other paintings, when you visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment