Thursday 29 June 2017

Oppotunity Knocks

I was never going to make my fortune doing guided tours around my pop-up gallery but I do seem to have missed some good opportunities to make  money, of late.
I've had three separate groups wanting to book Ted Coney's Family Portraits recently and I've had to turn them all away. Either we had family commitments or I was working and couldn't do a week day.
One nice lady wanted to bring her husband as a birthday treat but she promised not to wait another year before they try and book again.
 I've just had a booking for three tours - all on the same day, which I will be able to do. It's from a summer school for French students. I must have done OK last year as this is a return booking.
As I remember, it was very hot  and I had to give them iced water to keep them going.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment