Wednesday 21 October 2020

Altogether Now

 I've got two pictures in the latest exhibition at the Babylon Gallery in Ely!

It's entitled 'Altogether Now' and my modest works were made during lockdown for the 'Postcards In Isolation' series. They have been part of an on line gallery for a while but this is the first time they have been exhibited for real.

One  had been displayed upside down and the other, with the text cut off from around the edge! Never mind, it's nice to be part of something. Who knows, they might sell (they are very cheap) and if they do, I'll donate the money to the NHS Charities Together appeal which I'm collecting for at the moment.

The postcards both use flowers (gathered on our walks) in different ways and might form the idea  for one of my next two paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment