Friday 21 May 2021

Make A Date

 As long as the pandemic doesn't get any worse I intend to open Ted Coney's Family Portraits during June and July at the following times:

As part of Ely Arts Festival: Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th June 12pm -4pm

As part of Cambridge Open Studios: 2nd, 3rd and 4th weekends in July  12pm -6pm

Admission is free as I won't be doing guided tours just yet. Visitors will be able to look into the garage, studio and my new garden gallery to see various displays. I also hope to open the hallway of the house where I'll be showing two films alongside a photography display of six generations of the family.

Postcards, tour guides and preliminary canvases will also be for sale in the garden or from our French windows if wet and windy!.

To keep everyone safe I'll also be operating a one way system around the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment