Friday 25 June 2021

Almost Ready

 As I'm opening to the public this weekend (Ely Arts Festival) for the first time in eighteen months, its been a busy time, getting everything ready.

I've just cleaned the Morris (it's central to my display in the garage), painted bits of my old bike (to hang a display board on at the end the lane) and got  signs printed and laminated for the one way system. A stand   has been done up to take two paintings I don't have places for on the walls.

As I have to be 'Covid Secure' I've got sanitiser for the entrance and exits of the garden and a QR card for track and trace

To attract people's attention I'm going to have my automatic bubble blower working which should link to my latest painting where I've used bubbles to represent each member of the family .

Am I excited?   More apprehensive at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment