Monday 13 September 2021

Guided Tour Anyone?

 I haven't conducted an inhouse guided tour around my pop-up gallery since December 2019. However, I promoted my Virtual Tour in 2020 and earlier this year I did Open Studio, which saw visitors looking into my new garden gallery, studio and garage as they walked around the garden.

I now have my first booking next week for a proper tour around the house and I'll view this as a practise run for how I'm going to conduct the event in these Covid times.

I plan to keep all doors and windows open and only stop and chat about the pictures and objects in the three larger rooms in the house, though I'll still show the same number of paintings..

If that goes well, then I hope to be open for bookings from Sunday 3rd October.

No comments:

Post a Comment