Wednesday 20 July 2022

Just Right

 'AGAINST THE LIGHT  - Two brothers are viewed very differently by each of their parents.'

This is a caption to go with one of my paintings which a visitor commented on during my Open Studio weekends, recently. (you can see the image on my latest Facebook and Instagram posts)

He said I had offered just enough information for him and his partner to try and work out what each painting was about.

Obviously my tours (restart in September)  are very different, in that I give visitors more details about the seven paintings I have chosen to talk about. With Open Studios, the public visit my garden gallery and ask me questions about any of the pictures that particularly interested in.

One more weekend to go - hope its a bit cooler!

No comments:

Post a Comment