Sunday 14 August 2022

Objects And Installations

 My redeveloped website  (www.tedconeysfamilyportraits.co.uk) is now 'live'. Its not finished yet but hopefully you can see how it is shaping up.

Giles of Redactsolutions has now taken over from Daniel  and  has been making a few changes.

I've long thought that the objects featured in my paintings are as important as the works themselves, though this was not reflected in the website, even though they are prominently displayed   in my pop-up gallery.

Also, I felt that some of the pieces were really installations in their own right, either because I had put stuff together to create something new or had added  to an existing object to give it a different meaning.

Click on 'The Collection' page and a drop down menu will signpost you to 'Objects and Installations' 

No comments:

Post a Comment