Wednesday 19 October 2022

Voices In The Air

 The radio section of my website has finally been brought up-to-date. 

My latest interview was with Sue Marchant in June 2021 when I was about to embark on Cambridge Open Studios again after a break of 27 years. She was particularly intrigued by a letter I had received during my first Open Studio in 1984.  

I had asked visitors for donations to Save the Children fund, a charity I was supporting at the time. As the Society's patron was Princess Margaret,( who often seemed to be visiting Cambridge), I  hopefully invited her to visit my exhibition. Sue enjoyed reading the reply on air, where H.R.H. regretfully declined.

You can also hear the first interview I made, in 1989, also promoting Open Studios on  Radio Cambridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment