Thursday 13 August 2009

Refreshing the Brand

Hi Yesterday I spent six hours standing infront of a wonderful cream tea, not eating it, but painting it. I went to Peacocks Tearoom, a wonderful place close by, where George and Rachel allowed me to do the work. I had to finish it, because at 10am this morning the local press photographer came to take pictures of me and the watercolour. I wasn't feeling great with a heavy cold (or swine flu?) so hope I don't look to terrible. However, I felt it was a good time to try and get a new story about TED CONEY'S FAMILY PORTRAITS in the public domain . What better chance then when beginning a new work? Hence the picture in the tea shop. Naturally I shall be scouring the newspapers (but trying not to buy them until I know I'm in it) in the next few days Bye for now Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment