Saturday 28 August 2010

Subliminal Advertising ?

How subtle can you get?! I've just been in the local newspaper again, only this time, instead of advertising Ted Coney's Family Portraits I was showing off the new What's On In Ely stand at the railway station. It has been bought by Ely Perspective and features leaflets by all the different events, locations and businesses in the area, including you know who. As I have volunteered to keep the stand tidy and stocked up (and wrote the press story and arranged for the photographer to come), I was invited to be in the photo as well. Ofcourse, my flyers just happen to be in the picture, but I resisted the temptation to be picking one out. But hopefully, folks will have noticed them anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful information......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy .
    subliminal advertising

    ReplyDelete