Tuesday 12 April 2011

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

I've just had my photo taken twice in as many days, once for the Standard and the other for the News. It is all good publicity for opening Ted Coney's Family Portraits ofcourse, but I wonder which newspaper will produce the better photo? The young lady from the Standard took my picture very quickly and complemented me on how organised I was. As I want to push the slogan ' Ely's first pop-up gallery', both in the picture and story, I had gathered together all my signs and A-board and put them around the entrance to the garden. The chap from the News took considerably longer, wanting to play with the various boards and having me lean in different positions. It will be interesting to see which looks the most welcoming and making me seem less mad. Do look out for them

No comments:

Post a Comment