Wednesday 13 April 2011

See You Later, Trafficator

This morning, just as I was about to leave in the Morris for my talk about my paintings, to the Mepal Friendship Group, one of my trafficators fell off. That's indicators to you, but I wondered if it was a bad omen for the day?! No time to stick it back on, so I sped off (well I was doing 25m.p.h.) in search of Mepal. Ofcourse all the elderly ladies enjoyed seeing the car and that broke the ice immediately. Much as I enjoy doing the talk, I do get very nervous about all the technology but infact, it all went smoothly. I think they must have liked it because they have booked to come to Ted Coney's Family Portraits one morning in June. Will we have enough chairs and will they manage the stairs? I need to get organising.

No comments:

Post a Comment