Sunday 3 July 2011

80 Not Out

The sun shone and lots of people came to Aquafest. I raised £80 for Teenage Cancer Trust by visitors trying to guess the female name of my 80 year old Morris Minor. I can reveal that the name the family have used over all these years to describe the car, is Henrietta! In the morning I also took the Mayor and his consort in the Morris to Lavenders Green to officially open the event. All went well except at one stage, the lady with the red flag, who was leading me, tried to go one way and I went the other. Lets hope all these things have helped to raise the profile of
Ted Coney's Family Portraits with the general public. I certainly gave out alot of flyers, as people came over to look at the car. I think it's called a 'lost leader' in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment