Friday 22 March 2013

Mystery Solved

I didn't recognise the name of the female who bought one of the prints of my Morris Minor the other week. However, I got a lovely surprise when a picture of it appeared on my (Ted Coney) Facebook page which solved the mystery.  It appears that the young lady had jointly bought the print with Will Tuck an ex student of mine for Will's cousin, Michael, for his  birthday. Mike (another ex student) had then posted the picture to me, showing him holding a framed version of my drawing with a jolly comment. It should soon be on be on the Ted Coney's Family Portraits page on Facebook as well. I was asked to do a little story for the Hills Road Staff Newsletter to announce the opening of the gallery in April, so as Will and Mike were students at Hills Road as well, I made that the theme of my comments.
You can see this on the NEWS AND REVIEWS page on my website, as soon as Daniel has had time to put it on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment