Saturday 12 October 2013

Voice In The Wind

I battled through the wind and rain on my bicycle on Thursday to do an interview for Radio Cambridgeshire.
The receptionist slightly raised her eyebrows as I fell through the door, clutching my bicycle bag, cape, briefcase, lunch bag and woolly hat. Luckily, I had plenty of time to compose myself before my interview with Sue Doughan. I was there to publicise Ted Coney's Family Portraits and at the end of it I was left wondering if I had made sense or talked utter drivel?! With radio you never know. I remember saying things about my long suffering family and how they had got used to me making paintings about them
You can hear the results on Sue's show next Friday (if it doesn't all end up on the cutting room floor) and I should have it  as a link from the NEWS AND REVIEWS page of my website soon after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment