Wednesday 23 February 2022

Open Studio

 I've decided to take part in Cambridge Open Studios again this summer as I had over 260 visitors last year and felt it was quite successful.

It's different from my guided tours of the house in that its free and people are able to wander around the garden looking into my studio, garden gallery and garage which will be set up for another display based on my Morris Minor.

I 'll probably also have the hallway open to show films, photographs and postcards for sale. Last year I opened the french windows so that my preliminary canvases (also for sale) could  be seen. This time I will have my studies from my latest  painting 'Memento Mori' on view as well,

I plan to open the last three weekends in July and if you want to see my Cambridge Open Studio 2022 webpage you can Google it . Click on the Discover section and type 'Coney' in keyword search.

No comments:

Post a Comment