Wednesday 15 July 2009

Agenda Magazine

Hi I am pleased to see the article about TED CONEY'S FAMILY PORTRAITS as a double page spread in this month's Agenda magazine. I f you want to see it and live in Cambridgeshire you should be able to pick up a free copy at losts of places - tourist offices, galleries etc. If you live further afield, it is now a link to my web-site on the News and Reviews page. Even Jasper the Cat looks good!
This week I have been working on my painting ' Snow Angels and No Angels' which is about 15 female members of my family. Some of the women are symbolised by sand Mermaids. Ever tried painting sand, it's very difficult. I am using little bits of old sponge to put the oil paint on, lay by lay. Mind you, painting the snow is even worse!

Best Wishes Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment