Saturday 2 January 2010

Phase 2 - Beginnings

Happy New Year! Now Ted Coney's Family Portraits is closed for the winter, this seemed a good time to get moving on some of the improvements I intend to make before opening again. I want to have an electronic sketchbook in the entrance (as well as the film) so visitors can see how some of the paintings have been constructed. This week, I have been sorting through all my sketchbooks to find the material to display. I needed to decide which paintings to include and have been looking at the source material for four of them, which will cover all eight tours. My neice Emily, who is a photographer, is taking the images for me and the Internet Marketing Company are going to put the show together. I will keep you posted on the other changes

No comments:

Post a Comment