Thursday 24 June 2010

It's Back!

A couple of weeks ago I went out in my 1931 Morris Minor for a spin and broke down on double yellow lines! I had to get the AA to take it to my old garage in Great Shelford to fix. Ofcourse it went in style on the back of a low loader (my towing days are over) and thank goodness I was able to drive it back yesterday. It just meant that visitors to Ted Coney's Family Portraits last Sunday had to make do with a photograph of the Morris, rather than the real thing.
By the way, I was approached by an elderly gentleman in Littleport who asked me if I could take the Morris to their annual show. Although I don't normally go in for such things (incase visitors ask me technical questions about the car, which I can't answer) I shall use it as another marketing oppotunity for the Gallery. Is Littleport ready for me, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment