Saturday 19 June 2010

Small is Beautiful

My neice Isobel gave me a minature canvas and easle for my birthday earlier this year. I have been pondering ever since how I could use it for Ted Coney's Family Portraits. Well, now I have the answer. Although I am happy to sell prints of my paintings through UK Photo Gallery, I didn't want be selling things from the house, otherwise I might put some people off coming. However, a small , discreet advert won't go amiss, so the canvas and easle seemed like the perfect answer. It will sit next to the computer, so when visitors look at the electronic sketchbook, their eyes may alight on the words ' PRINTS OF THE PAINTINGS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM www.ukphotogallery.com' which will be sitting next door. I'll let you know if it causes any comment or even sales Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment