Monday 26 July 2010

A Quiz/ Trail - Or a Test?

I managed to make some money for Teenage Cancer Trust yesterday, with my devilously clever Quiz/Trail around Ted Coney's Family Portraits. I had visitors for four hours non- stop. The highest score was 15 out of 26, so it wasn't too easy, as I'd feared. Infact, some people complained it was like a test or an exam!! I think they enjoyed it really, but you know how people like to complain. Anyway, they were all very generous with their donations, and it gave me ideas how I might tackle my delivery of the tours in the future, particularly if I get any school groups (more on that later in the week). It was interesting to hear how each group tried to work out what the pictures were about, rather then me telling them right from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment