Saturday 29 January 2011

In The Frame

I spent a useful day getting things ready for the reopening of Ted Coney's Family Portraits on Monday.OK, it dosn't open until April, but there is still alot to do. I felt I really solved a few problems with my current painting (the subject of another blog next week) and made a few decisions about the size and number of canvases I would need.
I managed to drive the Morris Minor (third time lucky!) to the garage for it's MOT, service and bits done to the bodywork. I also started to select the family photos to be framed and fill up the last remaining wall of the hallway. I decided to have a long thin frame made for the pictures of the hellium balloon farewell to Peggy after her funeral by her grandchildren and great grandchildren. Our Sheringham yaught experience (only model boats!) will also be repesented with a nice photo of all the family about to start another exciting race. Oh, and without being to morbid, I am framing a photo of all 30 members of the family casting Peggy's ashes off Sheringham beach (after which we went for a jolly good meal).

No comments:

Post a Comment