Friday 10 January 2014

Shelford Lives - Not Forgotten

I was going through my bookshelves the other day and I found 'Shelford Lives', a book I contributed to, the day before we left Great Shelford and moved to Ely. I remember my contribution was by audio tape, sitting on a packing case, getting ready for the removal van to arrive. As well as talking about our life since moving to Cambridgeshire thirty four years before, it was interesting to read it again and to see our my aspirations and plans for Ted Coney's Family Portraits had turned out.
I have now had it installed in the reviews section of the NEWS AND REVIEWS page on my website. To read it, you need to scroll down a bit as it's from 2007, where you can find the shorter version. To read the whole chapter (lucky you), you need to click on the PDF sign at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment