Friday 7 February 2014

Twenty Three And Counting

It has been rather gratifying to learn  that so far, twenty three members of the Coney family  are coming to my 70th birthday weekend and attending the private view of my exhibition at the Babylon Gallery. The fact that I am treating them all to lunch the next day, may have something to do with it, but lets hope they like some of the pictures as well.
Ofcourse, all the pictures are about them, so it will be great to have them there.
Preparations for the exhibition continue. I have been writing the captions to go under each picture and these are awaiting Christine's approval. I was interviewed by Star Radio the other day about the forthcoming exhibition, and as this was pre-recorded, I guess this will be heard in the near future.
I have also commissioned another postcard,of my painting 'Another Year', to be on sale during the exhibition and have just sent some pictures to Caroline for her to use on the posters.
You can read all about the exhibition Ted Coney: A Retrospective on the NEWS AND REVIEWS page on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment