Friday 30 April 2021

Dear Diary

 'No Frost At Night' is the title of a new exhibition which has just opened at the Babylon Gallery. As well as the five artists who were asked to respond to some weather diaries from the 1960s, the public were also asked to participate.

Two week journals were given out to anyone who wanted to use them, on the understanding they would be displayed in the exhibition alongside the artists work.

I produced a painting diary. I reflected on my last work, 'Eggheads', the progress of my current painting 'Memento Mori' and my plans for the next one entitled' Dreamtime'.

I tried to keep it varied by including, as well as writing, sketches, coloured studies and photographs.

You can see the exhibition (and read my little diary) in Ely until 23rd May.

No comments:

Post a Comment