Thursday 8 April 2021

Electronic Sketchbook Restored

 I always show how one of my paintings has been put together on the Electronic Sketchbook, when visitors come on one of my tours. (remember those?!) 

 I have four paintings on the screen and when I click on one , it automatically shows images  of my trial studies, early observational drawings and artists references. 

A few months ago I noticed that the icon  to start the sketchbook had disappeared. Although I saw it fleetingly when I switched the computer on it always vanished before I could do anything.

My daughter and her family finally came to visit us for a day over Easter. My son-in-law, who works with computers agreed to have a look. Within a few minutes he had found the icon lurking under the surface. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment