Friday 24 May 2013

Virtually A Tour

Recently, my nephew, Andrew has been sending me lots of exciting ideas on the most effective way to market Ted Coney's Family Portraits. One of his most interesting concepts (he said it could make me immortal but I think he was getting a bit too carried away, there) was for me to do a virtual tour which the public could pay for and view on line from my website. I don't know how all that would work, but it could be a way of drawing more people in. In fact I am already thinking of a new, shorter tour on the theme of Simultaneity which might just fit the bill. Of course, I would have to have the video made professionally as it would have to be very, very good, otherwise it could put potential visitors off  rather than the opposite. Still, something to think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment