Thursday 2 May 2013

Water Everywhere

I don't usually comment on our domestic arrangements but my life did seem dominated by water these last two weeks. First, we had leaks in both toilets and we need to get it sorted before the grandchildren arrived. Luckily, we have a very good plumber (though because he's good, he's difficult to track down) who came and mended everything. I've also been doing quite a lot of painting of water recently for my new painting 'If The Boats Come In'. At the moment I'm concentrating on the boating pool end but need to tackle rough seas as well. I've also agreed to demonstrate oil painting on 29th June at Tindalls, our local art shop, which I shall hope to use to publicise
 Ted Coney's Family Portraits (who else?). And what will I be painting? Why, WATER of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment