Thursday 25 September 2014

Glossy Enough?

A few weeks ago, the editor of the magazine 'Cambridge' came to visit Ted Coney's Family Portraits.
This was with a view to doing an article for the November issue about my work and the pop-up gallery. She seemed very enthusiastic at the time, even talking about the different paintings she wanted to be photographed, but I have not heard from her since.
As it is one of those lifestyle magazines, maybe we were not glossy enough, or fitted into their idea of a perfect home?!
The gallery has been featured in such magazines as 'Agenda' and 'Venue' before (see my NEWS AND REVIEWS page), but maybe this one was not interested in my work enough, but were to polite, to say.
 If I don't hear by next week, I shall assume it is off. At least the editor took the trouble to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment