Wednesday 8 August 2012

Going, Going, Gone - On Tour

Readers of my blog may remember that a couple bid for a tour around Ted Coney's Family Portraits at a charity auction in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust some time ago. Well, this Sunday they came, and I hope they enjoyed it, particularly as it was part of their wedding anniversary celebrations. I had thought I might do them my 'Anniversary' tour, but not all the anniversarys were happy ones, so I decided against it. Also, I had another couple of people as well, so I needed to make it fit for everyone. In the end I did the 'Time' tour which is always a good introduction to the house. One of the guests had just retired after being a guide around the Cathedral for 35 years. She told me that at the begining, which made me quite nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment