Tuesday 2 August 2011

Just Another Day

In the morning I went drawing inside the Cathedral for a new painting (but thats for another blog). In the afternoon I got a telephone call to tell me that Ted Coney's Family Portraits WAS on the short list for a business award and the Assessor would be making a visit on Friday (I'll do a blog about it afterwards). At 7pm I got a call from Radio Cambridge to say they wanted me to speak live on air (very scary that) at 7:30 that evening! I chatted on about the Morris's 80th birthday celebrations - competition at Aquafest and the painting I am doing. I have no idea what it sounded like but the very nice presenter, Sue Marchant, sent me a very sweet message at the end. If you want to hear it, it is on BBC I Player and hopefully Daniel will get it on my News and Reviews page. T.V. next maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment